In The Queue
- How to Automate Cisco Backup Using Configuration Archive
- Undoing a Change With Cisco Configuration and Change Management
- Choosing Sessions for Cisco Live 2013
- More Content from Networking Field Day 5
- The High Cost of Staying Current
- The Pending Google Reader Shutdown
Punted to the CPU
I’m still reading NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next Generation Datacenter Architectures (2nd Edition). I plan to write a review as soon as I have completed it. I also plan to take the TSHOOT exam soon. Hopefully I can provide some objective feedback on the exam.
Frame Buffer articles serve as a way to keep readers informed of upcoming PacketU articles and help keep me on a committed forward moving track. Not all articles will come to fruition, but they are an earnest intention when they are mentioned.